Tuesday 24 November 2015

Crossword Puzzle


Across
6. I really like to watch .....s
11. The peoples at Israel are mostly ......
13. This cake tastes really ...
17. An .. Is like a bison
18. Childrens like ....
19. Do you want some ...nuts?
20. He runs very .....ly
21. Do you like ..?
22. Your bed is very .... And clean
23. I need some ..... to start my new business
24. .. Ox is like a bison
25. This is a ..... day
26. Same as number 25
27. Peoples .... when they are sleepy
28. Do you prefer this one .. that one?
29. I am ... a cow
30. I see animals at the ...
31. Please don't ... to me
32. I need an unused ... to mop the floor
33. Please ... down on your chairs






Down
1. Can you ... up the candle?
2. I really like ...beans
3. This thing is ......, not transparent
4. The knife is still .... because I just bought it
5. Can you draw a straight ....?
6. This species has a large amount of .......
7. The paper got .... apart by my little brother
8. ... the boat faster please
9. The machine makes a lot of .....
10. The gap of this canyon is really ....
11. Would you .... my birthday party?
12. Can you meet me .. the school?
13. Don't drink ..... it's bad for you
14. Every country have .....
15. Ducks loves bread .....s
16. Do you want to watch some ..?

No comments:

Post a Comment